Diablo 3 Gold Farming – Leoric’s Signet Sells For 100 Million Gold
If you had the chance to read our Magic and Gold farming guide you must have noticed that in the bonus section referring to Paragon leveling we mentioned a level 14 ring called Leoric’s Signet. We released this tip just a few days after patch 1.0.4 was released when very few people even tough about using it.
Now, the ring is sold on the Auction House for more than 100 million gold. It seems that everyone wants one and the supply is very limited. Most players are focused on farming Inferno but almost nobody is trying to farm the ring. The ones that do farm it have a few tips to share. Several YouTube videos have been posted, showing where and how to farm for it. The bonus Exp seems to be worth millions of gold to some players. Paragon farmers will most likely spend that kind of gold on it. With such a short supply, farming for the ring seems like a very profitable business.
Since it is a level 14 item, Leoric’s Signet is likely to drop in Act 2 Normal difficulty. Across the act, item level does increase so only a few areas are worth farming. The ideal zones are Ancient Path and Desolate Sands. To maximize the chances of getting one, here are a few tips that will help:
1. Get as much Magic Find gear as possible. The more you have the better.
2. DPS is not important. You will one-shot everything even if you are naked. Focus of cheap Magic Find gear.
3. Get items that increase your movement speed. You want to kill fast and be fast to do as many runs per hour as possible.
4. Try to skip normal mobs and get straight to Champions and Elites. They will help you stack Nephalem Valor for extra Magic Find and also they can drop the ring.
5. Use AoE skills. This sounds like a no brainer but it needs mentioning.
6. Watch out if you get a follower. They might kill monsters outside your visibility range, making you miss some drops. Get a melee one or don’t get one at all.
7. You can get you Nephalem stacks in other zones so you can increase your chances to get the ring in the Desolate Sands or Ancient Path.
Even if it seems simple, keep in mind that we are talking about a legendary item. It will take a lot of runs before you find one. When you do, get ready to cash in at least 100 million gold or around $90 on the RMAH. Some forum discussions speculate that the Puzzle Ring can increase the chances of finding one because it can spawn a treasure goblin. This theory does not fit this scenario. We are talking about normal monsters with low HP. They will not get the chance to hit you and trigger the proc of the ring since they will get killed immediately with AoE skills.
Below you can find a video showing the exact gear required and the zones that can be farmed.
- Video thanks to SELLSHAKO
- leorics signet farming
- diablo 3 leoric\s signet
- path for leorics signet
- diablo 3 leoric signet drop act 2 ancients
- diablo 3 leoric signet drop act 2