Diablo 3 Still Keeping Number One Spot on PC Weekly.
Despite the setbacks, problems, and complaints from players, as well as its diminishing player population, Diablo 3 is still managing to stay at the top of the PC weekly chart sales, even with the release of other high selling games.
The newly released Ghost Recon Future Soldier is the tactical shooter by Ubisoft. It entered the charts this week at number three, right below Sega’s steady Football Manager 2012.
The other titles who also made it into the charts are The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim from Bethesda Softworks, The Sims 3 from Electronic Arts, The Sims 3: Showtime from Electronic Arts, Battlefield 3 from Electronic Arts, The Sims 3: Katy Perry Sweet Treats from Electronic Arts, Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai from Sega, and Spec Ops: The Line from 2K Games.
Spec Ops: The Line is also newly released, and is currently enjoying its first week of being on sale by reaching the tenth place in the PC weekly chart.
1. (1) Diablo 3 (Blizzard)
2. (2) Football Manager 2012 (Sega)
3. (-) Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Ubisoft)
4. (3) The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda Softworks)
5. (5) The Sims 3 (Electronic Arts)
6. (6) The Sims 3: Showtime (Electronic Arts)
7. (4) Battlefield 3 (Electronic Arts)
8. (7) The Sims 3: Katy Perry Sweet Treats (Electronic Arts)
9. (8) Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai (Sega)
10. (-) Spec Ops: The Line (2K Games)
- diablo 3 population