New Diablo 3 Patch 1.0.2c Released.
Patch 1.0.2c is now live on the Americas server to address a few hotfixes and implement a surprise for the D3 gamers. Even if it came unannounced, the patch was released mainly for the Real Money Auction House. As of now, this game version is running only on the Americas. The European server will have to wait a bit longer until they will get to see the RMAH.
In terms of bug fixes, the new patch fixed the fake item issue. It seems that some players who clicked on the item codes on the general chat got disconnected.
Last but not least, the patch fixed some achievement problems for players that completed the requirements but did not receive credit. Nothing major was addressed, except for the RMAH release.
Diablo III Patch 1.0.2c – v.220.127.116.1191
The latest client patch notes can be found here.
Visit our Bug Report forum for a list of known issues.
Hotfixes made in addition to changes in patch 1.0.2c can be found here.
Table of Contents
- Bug Fixes
- The real-money auction house is now live!If the authentication service is busy, the login checkbox will now wait at “Authenticating Credentials” until a player’s login attempt can be processed. As a result, players should no longer encounter Error 37 when logging in.
- To access the real-money auction house, click on the “Auction House” button on the left-hand side of the campaign screen, and then on the button showing your region’s currency in the upper right-hand corner of the auction house interface.
- For more information, see the comprehensive Auction House guide and FAQ.
- Achievements have been granted to players who previously completed their objectives, but were not correctly awarded completion credit.
- Fixed several crashes which occurred when clicking on player-generated item links in the game client
- diablo 3 patch 9991
- diablo 3 9991 patch
- diablo 3 9991 update
- diablo 3 patch 9991 download
- diablo 3 9991 patch download