New Diablo 3 Patch 1.0.3a Coming up and “b” on the way.
New Patch 1.0.3a being released.
The latest client patch notes can be found here.
Visit our Bug Report forum for a list of known issues.
The most recent hotfixes can be found here.
- Witch Doctor
- Bug Fixes
- Zombie Charger
- Skill Rune – Zombie Bears
- Fixed a bug where Zombie Bears were unable to attack targets on slopes
- Zombie Bears should no longer become stuck on objects with which they shouldn’t have collision
- Equipped items will now take “wear-and-tear” durability damage at half the previous rate
- Please note that durability loss as the result of normal combat is different from the 10% durability loss characters will incur when they die. Equipped items have always suffered durability loss while fighting, and we are simply slowing the rate at which the loss occurs.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug that was causing Unique monsters to not drop the appropriate amount of loot when slain
- Fixed a bug with linking items with 3 gem sockets
- It is no longer possible to create fake achievement links
- Fixed a bug that was causing the “Switch Hero” button to occasionally disappear after leaving a game while in town
- Fixed several d3 gold and leveling exploits
- Fixed several game and service crashes (for Mac and PC)
Patch 1.0.3b on the way.
Due to the quick turnaround, we were unable to make any adjustments to item drop rates for Hell and Inferno difficulty in 1.0.3a, but we do have some changes planned for 1.0.3b (which isn’t far out)
Great, another week of this crap.
For clarity, we’re currently looking to patch to 1.0.3b some time this week. That may change depending on testing needs, but it’s definitely our goal to get the patch out sooner rather than later.
And locking this thread up. =/
To reiterate the major points:
- Based on your feedback, we elected to make some adjustments to item drop rates for later Hell and Inferno difficulties.
- Those adjustments did not make 1.0.3a, but they are scheduled for 1.0.3b.
- We are hoping to patch 1.0.3b later this week.
We know this is an important change for many players and will provide more updates when they’re available. In the meantime, please be sure to keep your posts and replies as civil as possible — otherwise, threads may be locked. For posting rules and guidelines, check out these resources: