Secret Level? Diablo 3 Whimsyshire. Not the Cow Level, Not even close.
There is no cow level. But, instead we are introduced to Diablo 3 Whimsyshire.
So as you make your way into the depths of Hell, destroying demonic foes and eliminating enemy evils, we are suddenly faced with something a little different. Just a little.
Unicorns, ponies and daisies. Must I say more? Check it out.
Looks like it was an answer back to when people were complaining about Blizzard art. Saying the game had bright colors and rainbows.
Hey, maybe you into that kind of thing. Then here’s how to get there.
1) A crafted “Staff of Herding”. Made by the Blacksmith using some rare objects.
2) Objects used are: A Black Mushroom, which is on Cathedral Level 1. Good luck finding them.
2) A Liquid Rainbow, which you get in the Mysterious Cave, in a Chest, opened by the old man when you save him. Located in the Oasis, Act 2.
3) Act 2 vendor sells you Wirt’s Cowbell for 100k Gold
4) A Gibbering Gemstone which randomely drops from Chiltara, located in Act 3, Caverns of Frost. Ballistae fight area
5) Leoric’s Shinbone which is found in the fireplace of Leoric’s Manor
OoOh Pretty colors.
Also made it on:
Welcome to Whimsyshire, where dreams come true. Through a convoluted series of actions, European Diablo forum poster Zerofire and friends opened a portal to a mystical land where rainbows, ponies, and soft, cuddly teddy bears roam free from persecution. Or at least they did. Now they are all dead.
This colorful place is both a callback to the art controversy as well as a nod to the Secret Cow Level from Diablo II, itself a reaction to the rumors of a Secret Cow Level in Diablo the first. Full here
Diablo 3′s biggest Easter egg — folks familiar with the franchise might have a good idea of what we’re talking about here — has been discovered by four of the game’s most intrepid players.
This may count as spoiler territory for those of you who want to experience Diablo 3without any prior knowledge of the twists and turns of the catacombs within. We’ll give you a second to abandon ship, if you fall into that category. Full here
- WIRTS COWBELL
- wirt\s cowbell
- diablo 3 caverns of frost
- diablo 3 wirts cowbell