The Diablo 3 AH Will Suffer Changes In Patch 1.0.4
Finally, we have some news on the upcoming patch. Diablofans.com took the time to sum up several blue posts regarding future changes to the AH. Some of them will be implemented in patch 1.0.4 while others will make it to 1.1.
Here are the key features that we should expect in the near future:
- Search criteria upped from 3 to 6 properties.
- The number of digits in the min value will go from 3 to 5.
- The search results will not take into consideration the bonus from gems inserted into sockets.
- Offhand items will also show their DPS values.
- Players will be able to see stats of sold items. Also, the items that did not sell will show their listing price in the completed tab.
- Auctions that do not have any bids will offer the players the possibility to cancel them.
Besides these small certain changes, there were a few other suggestions that got a “we’re considering this”. So far, players got an answer only for the issues related to the Auction House. It seems that Blizzard realizes that the current trading platform is far from perfect and it benefits the opportunists more than the simple players. Because of some current issues, players are able to use the flawed search results to flip items and earn a profit by selling junk at higher prices.
The blue posted did not stipulate which features will be implemented in patch 1.0.4 and which will be available in 1.1.
Additionally, a Community Manager dug up an older post that stated they will change the color of gems, pages and tomes to light blue. This will make the easier to spot on the ground. Even if it is not related to the Auction House, this improvement is worth mentioning and this is about it. Except for these updates, nothing else was posted. However, all these sudden activity of the Community Managers might indicate that something is going to happen soon.